IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND THEN YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CEASE ALL USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT. IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED AN LCS PRODUCT/APPLICATION ON ANY MOBILE DEVICE, YOU MUST REMOVE THE PRODUCT/APPLICATION FROM YOUR DEVICE AND CEASE ALL USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
2. Ownership and Reuse of Content. Unless specifically noted otherwise, all Content of this Website is the property of LCS and is protected under The Copyright Act of 1976. Content may be protected by copyright, even if not marked with the © symbol. You may view, print, download, and use content from our Website solely for your personal, noncommercial use and provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. However, you may not use, modify, transmit, republish, upload, or distribute in any way the content of our Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, videos and graphics, without the written permission of LCS. This Agreement does not transfer from LCS to you any LCS or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with LCS or the other third part rights holder. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any LCS or third-party Content.
3. Disclaimer. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this Website, LCS makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of this Website's information. We shall not be liable for any damages or injury (including, but not limited to, any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages) resulting from your reliance on any information provided in this Website. By using this Website, you assume the risk that its material and information may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements. In addition, LCS assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Website, or your downloading of any material, text, or graphics from or through this Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Website is provided to you "AS IS" and LCS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS.
This Website may provide links or reference to other sites, but LCS has no responsibility for the content of other such sites. Further, LCS shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the use of other such sites and/or their content. Any links within this Website to other sites are provided solely as a convenience to our Website visitors. We look forward to hearing from you and have provided several places on this site through which you can contact us. Please remember that all messages sent to or from our site can be accessed by other Internet users. To protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate confidential information.
4. Legal Information. The information presented in our website is for informational purposes only. This information does NOT constitute legal advice, and should NOT serve as the basis for any legal decision by you. Please consult with an attorney should you have questions regarding information contained in this section of our Website.
5. Medical Information. The information presented in our Website regarding health and healthcare is for informational purposes only. This information does NOT constitute medical advice, and should NOT serve as the basis for any medical decision by you. Please consult with a physician or other medical professional should you have questions regarding information contained in this section of our Website.
6. Investor Relations. The information presented in our Website regarding our business is for information purposes only. This information does NOT constitute either financial or investment advice, and should NOT serve as the basis for any investment decision by you. Please consult a professional financial advisor should you have questions regarding information contained in this section of our Website.
7. Trademarks & Third Party Websites. LCS’s trademarks, identified on this site with a TM or ®, are the exclusive property of LCS, its owners and assigns. All other trademarks not owned by LCS that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by LCS. You hereby agree not to make any use of any of the trademarks appearing on this site, without the express written permission of LCS and/or the respective rights holder. You may access other websites through links which are provided to you solely as a convenience. LCS does not pass upon the content and accuracy of these other websites, and therefore, disclaims all responsibility for their content and accuracy.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold LCS harmless from any claim or demand, made pursuant to the provisions herein, under the DMCA, under The Copyright Act of 1976, the Lanham Act, or claims arising under any other statute or law, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or Federal Agency due to or arising out of Your breach of this Agreement, Your use of this Website or Your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
9. Electronic Information Collection. You hereby agree and acknowledge that LCS may utilize electronic means of information capture and usage such as cookies, domain name and host capture, browser software capture, IP address capture, and the like. We reserve the right to collect and use such information in accordance with generally accepted industry practices.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties and Waivers. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” THE PROPRIETOR MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCTS, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, ALL SUCH EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY WAIVED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY. THE PROPRIETOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS FREE FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELECTRONIC OBJECTS AND COMPONENTS. THE PROPRIETOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PUNITIVE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE, USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USER’S USE OF THIS SITE IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN USING THE WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO MATERIAL THAT MAY BE OR IS INACCURATE, OFFENSIVE, INDECENT, OR OBJECTIONABLE TO YOU. LCS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOREGOING AS WELL AS ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OR RELATING TO USER SUBMISSIONS. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS OR REMEDIES THAT YOU MAY HAVE OR MAY HAVE AGAINST LCS WITH RESPECT THERETO.
11. Applicable Law. By visiting this site, You agree that any disputes concerning or involving these Conditions of Use, or the use of this site, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Iowa. You hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Iowa for resolution of all disputes concerning or involving this Agreement, or Your use of this Website.
12. Amendment. LCS reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time, by posting on this Website said amended Agreement, Your use and continued use of this Website is deemed an agreement to be bound by any such Amendments.
13. Limitations on Actions. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT MAY ARISE, RESULT, OR OCCUR AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, MUST BE COMMENCED NOT LONGER THAN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHT TO BRING SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION AND SUCH ACTION IS FOREVER BARRED AND DISCHARGED.
14. Transferability. You agree that your rights and obligations under this Agreement may not be transferred, assigned, licensed, or otherwise alienated without the express written permission of LCS, wherein said permission may be denied for any reason.
On some pages, you can submit information on behalf of other people. For example, if you request information and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's name and address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an request only to complete that request. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing a request only to ship or send and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 515-875-4500 or send us an email at info@LCSnet.com.